We offer the high quality of Horizontal Pressure Leaf filter.
Salient Features :
- 1-100 m2 filtration area offered as per requirement.
- Stainless steel filter elements, hence no repetitive cost, washing and maintenance of filter cloth.
- Filtration rate are 2-3 times higher on same filter area.
- Automatic cake discharge with mechanical or pneumatic vibrator options & spray nozzle for wet cake discharge.
- Ideal replacement for plate & frame filter. Closed system, no maintenance due to SS filtration mesh, low retention of oil, less occupancy of space etc.
- Very low% of unfiltered liquid retention in cake.
- Simple & economical bottom opening with 100% opening & optional butterfly valve for vertical PLF
- Closed pressurized operating system hence no spillage & loss of liquid, which helps in handling volatile / inflammable liquids & clean working environment. Entire filtration cycle with cake discharge can be completed without even opening the filter from top.
- Compact & light hence large saving in floor area & supporting structures.
- Pressure leaf filter can be completely automated with no human intervention.
- Can be used for getting filtered liquids as well as cake.
- Ideal for filtration of edible / non-edible oil, dewaxing, sulphur, copper, API chemicals, Carbon removable, etc.
- Closed system, no maintenance due to SS filtration mesh, low retention of oil, less occupancy of space etc.
- Edible oil Industry : Bleached, winterized, deodorized, hydrogenated, fractionalized oil, dewaxing, catalyst, mineral oil.
- Beverage Industry : For glucose, fruit juice, cold drinks, sugar, vinegar.
- Chemical Industry : For organic & inorganic salts, dyes, chemicals, plasticizers, sulphur, copper.
- Pharma Industry : For pharmaceutical, intermediates, syrup, bulk drugs, antibiotics, intravenous solution.
- In Petrochemical Industry : Crude oil, LPG, lubricating oil, sulphur.
Carbon steel(M.S.), Optionally stainless steel (304, 316, 316L)
Outer mesh of SS- 316 and inner mesh, frame, bush and handle etc of SS-304, optionally complete SS- 316
Max. Working Pressure
5 kg / cm² ( Bar)
Max Working Temperature
120°C with Neoprene gasket and optionally 200° C with Viton / Silicone Gasket